Tuesday, September 30, 2008

It's Official----Grandma's Old!

Dingy said that Grandma wasn't old til she became a Great Grandma. She's a Great Grandma. Natasha had her baby this afternoon. SUPPOSEDLY, I will have pictures to blog later. Grandma is on her way up to visit the new baby. But I think we can all remember the pictures I DIDN'T receive of Bill's bike race. So, who knows, maybe I will be posting random baby pictures, too!

And just so we are all up to date--Bill's a GRANDPA!! (I think that qualifies him for old status as well!)

5 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Well, you're a Great Aunt doesn't that also make you old? I think that qualifies!!!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Not really. I'm a very young great aunt. Plus, I am the youngest of your children and it was the oldest that's a grandparent. So, no, not the same at all.

Melanie Welanie said...

Congrats all around!!

Oh wait let me us the large print for our older folks out there...


CONGRATS ALL AROUND!!

:)

ddg's grandma said...

Thanks alot Melanie Welanie!!!!

aunt una said...

umm, I don't think it matters, putting a great in front of anything qualifies as OLD.