Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dingy's a Weirdo--Still

I have my many What the Heck Goofy? posts. Now it seems I will have some Dingy is a Weirdo posts. We already know that she says she doesn't like cheese balls. (COME ON! Who doesn't like cheese balls?) Now she proved once again today, that she is a weirdo. She was asked to babysit Thursday evening. Drama club starts Thursday and we were trying to figure out if she would be done with that in time to go to Nadine's. Nadine needs her there at 4:30. If drama club ends at 4, we're fine. If it ends at 5, then I am going to watch the kids for the first half hour. Here's Dingy's answer to "what time is drama club over?" "I think it ends at 4:16." 4:16? Why would she say 4:16? I would understand 4:15. 4:30. Between 4 and 4:30. But 4:16? What a weirdo! (And yes, she really said 4:16. I didn't not hear her. Dumbledork was here, too and heard her and just said he wasn't getting into the conversation! She even repeated it a few times. )

4 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Acting a lot like her Mother. Still remember the exact answer on her IQ test.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Whatever! I was SIX!!

ddg's grandma said...

Funny how you don't remember the wierd things that you used to do.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

That wasn't weird. That was answering the question PROPERLY. AND, I said 4:30. Not 4:31! Plus, I wasn't weird, I was cute.