Monday, September 22, 2008

What the Heck Bill?

I am changing from 'What the Heck Goofy?' to 'What the Heck Bill?' First, I get an email asking for my address. I have lived in the same house for about 10 YEARS! Shouldn't you have your sister's address? Then I get the letter today and THIS is how it is addressed! Do we not know our sister's last name? My last name has been the same for 15 YEARS! And, yes, the check to pay for his popcorn was also just written to Shanelle. No last name there either!



But thanks for ordering popcorn form Dippy! He has sold more this year than any other year so far. And he has possibly doubled last year's totals.

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

I'm sorry, I must have neglected my sons' education! The other one wrote a check to Granny and just put Grandma on it. She did get it cashed!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Do you think he really didn't know the last name? And I have HIS address! Even though it changed AFTER ours did.