Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Safety Patrol

Today was Dippy's first full day as Safety Patrol. He wanted me to drive him down. I said I would one time, and then he said he would rather pick a better day for me to drive him. He wasn't real happy when I told him I was driving him today so I could take pictures! He asked if I could not use the flash so no one would know. So I took a couple with my phone. I got him with a group of kids and then by himself. He was doing a really good job. I wonder how he is going to like it during the freezing rain storms.


2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Is he across from the school? I was just coming on to see if you had taken any pictures this morning. I'm so proud that you are a picture taking Mother.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I'm not sure HE is glad about the picture taking Mom he has, though.

And, yes, he is at the first corner from the school towards our house. They keep the kids close to their homes.