Saturday, September 6, 2008

Last First Day of School for the Year

Goofy didn't pose quite as well as the other two did for their first day of school pictures. Goofy goes to preschool every Friday. He was very excited to go...until we got there. He hung his own bookbag up on the hook and was walking around being happy. Then we got in line to go in the room and he got very close to me. Then he was holding my hand. Then the teacher talked to me and I had to pick him up! I put him back down to get his name tag. When that teacher put his name tag on, he rushed to me to pick him up again. I was able to leave him with no tears. I think he will be OK as long as the teachers don't talk to him! He was OK when I picked him up, but he fell asleep in the car and completely messed up nap time!

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Did he run screaming and kicking yesterday from the picnic?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

No, he didn't. I was surprised. I even had him tell his Dad and Dingy and Dippy that we were at his school. Maybe he'll go in on Friday. Maybe.

ddg's grandma said...

Good Luck!!