Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Middle Year of Middle School

And they're off! Her first day of school pic looks happy. (But then it did last year, too.) Hopefully her end of year pic will be just as happy this time.


I made them pose by the brick so we can see how much they grow during this school year.
She ran away from me! I really wasn't going to walk to the bus stop with her. I was only going out front to see if there were any other kids waiting yet. I didn't want to send her too early and make her stand around when she could be inside with me. Instead, she took off running! I should have walked over to the bus stop just for her doing that!

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Dingy really looks tall walking away from you. Guess she thought you were serious about getting on the bus and taking pictures.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

She told me that she has been trying real hard to be good so that I wouldn't go to the bus stop with her!

I was REALLY just trying to see if it was time for her to go over.....I wasn't going to go and take pictures!

ddg's grandma said...

That's just pathetic, you really do scare your kids.