Saturday, September 6, 2008

Dumbledork Eats Dog Food

Dumbledork came into the room with his cereal. He was upset cause he said that Dippy told him his cereal looked like dog food. It's a new cereal, so I asked if I could see it. I started laughing because Dippy was right. It looks Purina Puppy Chow! While he was eating, Dingy came in. (She had been in the office and had missed the whole conversation.) She looked at Dumbledork's bowl and said, "That looks like dog food." hee hee...Dumbledork eats dog food!

5 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

First thing I thought when I saw his bowl was why would they put milk on dog food?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

And supposedly it tastes like cardboard, too.

ddg's grandma said...

Then he might as well eat dog food.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I'm thinking the dog food would probably have tasted better. Speaking of that...did you read Cassie's blog?

aunt una said...

Hey in Dumbledorks defense I to like that cereal. I think it tastes good. A lot of fiber but tastes good.