Sunday, September 28, 2008

Dreary Day

Can you see how wet, dreary and dismal the weather is here? It has been this way since about 6 last night. Have you heard where Dumbledork and Dippy are? Yep, they're camping. In tents. In the rain. This group of boys has gotten very lucky with their summer camps. Two years in a row, they went to Goshen and had perfect weather their whole week. Even day camp for them has been non-rainy. (Overly hot, but no rain.) I can already smell the horrible laundry they are bringing me.

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

I hope dippy doesn't get sick over this since you already have germs floating around in your house.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

What was that supposed to mean? You think I have a germy house?

ddg's grandma said...

NO! I meant you, Tiya and Kirk already had colds now Lukey will get a worse one!!!!!