Monday, September 29, 2008

Goofy's Baking


I think I need to start another new group of posts. I have the 'Dingy's a Weirdo' and the 'What the Heck Goofy' posts. Well, this is my second 'Who's Watching the Kid?' Only this time, the answer is Dumbledork! Goofy was sitting at the top of the steps playing with a pot and a spoon. Dumbledork was watching a movie. He thought it was an empty pot til he saw white stuff all over Goofy's head. Goofy had gotten the pancake mix out, poured some into a pot, gotten a spoon out of the drawer and taken it all upstairs to where Dumbledork was watching TV. Then he sat and was stirring it. (I think he stirs a little roughly!)

4 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Was he hungry? Next he'll be starting the stove to cook his food. Had you yelled at him? He looks sad!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I didn't really yell at him. He came walking in my room looking like that and I told him to go show me what he got into. He hates to be told GO, so he cried then.

ddg's grandma said...

Everytime I check your blog I look at this picture and feel so sorry for him. Maybe he was making you a surprise.

aunt una said...

aww, he looks so sad. You can almost see it in his eyes, like he is ready to say, " I wanted to make you breakfast guys."