Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Second Day of School

I think the school kept Dingy yesterday and sent home a pod person. I was sent home a kid that listens! (please don't switch back. please don't switch back. please don't switch back.) Even for this picture, I said I wanted second day of school pics and she said OK. (please don't get switched back.)
His response to second day of school pics......Are you serious? I had to take FOUR cause he wouldn't smile. I told him we would keep taking pictures til I got a smile. And I DID!

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Where is the real Dingy? Even though she sometimes has an attitude we love her!! I could just hear Dippy asking if you were serious, made me laugh a little.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

This one is sort of like the real Dingy. Just no attitude. Please can I keep her? Please?

aunt una said...

Did you visit Stepford before school started?