Thursday, September 11, 2008

Who's Watching the Kid?

Obviously NO ONE! Look at this! That's ink! And of course he does it on a Thursday! (He has school on Friday.) ONE day a week he has school. ONE day, he has to go out and be with other people. I really hope ink will come off in the tub! I don't even know if there is time to fit a bath in before the Pack meeting tonight. He may be going to Cub Scouts looking like this.



Sorry for the sideways pictures. I didn't realize they were on their side til it came up, and to fix it owuld mean deleting the pots and then I would have to wait for the video to load again, and I really don't have time to wait today. So turn your head this time, and I will try to make sure they are all right side up in posts to come.

6 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

He really made a mess didn't he? Oh well, that's what memories are made of.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I gave him a bath before his nap. It didn't come off. It is lighter on his leg, though.

ddg's grandma said...

He seems so proud of his art work doesn't he?

Anonymous said...

I've seen it a million times here, but it's much more fun when it's someone else's child! I love it. On a good note, it makes a good blogging story, huh?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

He seems to give me PLENTY of blogging stories! Dingy had drawn all over herself when she was around 1 1/2. But just her legs. Goofy seemed so proud of his belly art. I know he's showing his teachers tomorrow.

aunt una said...

Well just be glad that he drew on himself. Toots decided to post her art work on the walls and entrance to the stairway yesterday with green and yellow crayon. Thank god for magic eraser!!!

I think Dawn liq soap will take the ink out of skin.