Thursday, September 4, 2008

What Kind of a Weirdo is Dingy?


Dingy's a weirdo! I bought this HUGE barrel of cheese balls last night when I had ALL THREE hooligans with me. Everyone knew I was getting them for school lunches. I get up this morning to make Dingy's lunch and I asked her if she wanted the cheese balls or plain potato chips. (Which I only have a few left of ) She tells me potato chips cause she doesn't like cheese balls. WHAT?!? WHO doesn't like cheese balls? What's not to like? She eats broccoli. (Yuck) She eats ketchup on EVERYTHING. (Yuck) But she doesn't like cheese balls? And she can't tell me this while we are at the store? Weirdo!

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Cheese balls aren't all that good and they make everything orange. I like the long crunchy cheese things. That's ok Dingy, you just eat what you like!

Melanie Welanie said...

That reminds me of the time BB was real little and picked up the cheeze ball barrel and carried it to the shopping cart. It was about half the size of him and we cracked up. We thought we were getting a Planter's canister size. BB wanted the BARREL!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I remember that barrel. I think that's what started ME looking for it! BB knows how to snack!

And they are too all that good, Grandma!