Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Dingy's Happy----For Now


She got everything her little heart wanted yesterday. That should keep her happy through......well, today. She wasn't thrilled about getting glasses, but there was a BIG "WOW" when she put them on. (I guess she didn't realize what she wasn't seeing clearly!) And then she got her phone. Although I am sure you know this as she has called EVERYONE in the world with it already! I have a feeling this first bill is going to have some overages on it. Her and I share the minutes on my plan. (I don't think I WANT to share with a preteen!)

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

I thought you were going to have her share with Dumbledork. I listened to the voice mail she left me last night this morning and I was so happy to find out that she found her password!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

It would have cost more to put her with Dumbledork because my phone was already set up with the family plan and I was trying to not run the bill up too much. So we share.

aunt una said...

Dingy, love the glasses they look so good.