Thursday, October 2, 2008

You Did That How?

After school yesterday, this is what I see. It didn't come out real well because I had to use my phone to take the picture. Can you see the bruise on his chin? (It really stood out when I saw him in person.) I asked what he did to his chin and he said he hit it on his dresser. HOW? Then he said he tripped off his ladder and hit it on the dresser. OK. Maybe.......but look at these OTHER pictures I have.
Here is the bed and the ladder.
Here is the dresser. Can you see how far apart they are?
Here's another picture from the room to try to show the distance between the two objects.
So really Dippy, What in the heck were you doing????

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Poor Dippy, was he trying to jump from the ladder to the dresser and slipped?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I really really try NOT to figure out what he is thinking! If I ever 'got inside his head' it would scare me badly! Just something doesn't add up with this story.