Monday, October 27, 2008

The Three Hooligans

Well, there they are. The three little hooligans. Or should I say Characters? (As Dingy's past teacher called the older two.) I am also hearing that word quite a bit around Goofy. Still not sure how to take it....Still wondering what she meant by them being "such characters that I just had to meet them."

Don't look at the pictures too closely. This is going to be what they all wear for their Christmas pictures, too! Which I did manage to somewhat arrange today. We're going a much cheaper route this year than our normal Sears trip, but I think we are going to have better pictures. I think we are going to have them more relaxed and have their true smiles. (As in, the second picture of Dippy and the first of Dingy here.)




3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Goofy looks like he's really cooperating in the second picture. They really look good and also did on Sat.

Melanie Welanie said...

Look at what dapper children you have. Awwwwww!

aunt una said...

They look so sophisticated. Dingy love the glasses. :-( their growing up.