Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Are You Bored?

So are you bored with looking at that video of Dingy? It seems the blog hasn't been updated for quite awhile. Someone needs to get on the ball and get some more pictures taken! I don't have any pictures from this weekend. I can't post any pictures of Melanie cause then she'll post embarrassing pictures of me, and then, well, you can see how that could get ugly.

I'll see what I can do about getting some new pictures or videos on here soon. We've been super busy lately that I haven't had much time to be on the computer at all. This week, we have something EVERY evening! Next week is shaping up to be just as busy with a TRIPLE booking next Wednesday! We have a Boy Scout Troop meeting (we are visiting a Troop that Dippy may join) and that's at the same time as his guitar lesson, (By next Wednesday, Dippy needs to have learned how to be in two places at one time.) and at the same time, I am supposed to help at a Join Scouting Night for our Cub Scout Pack. I'll let you know if we manage all three places. (I'm placing my money on Dippy only making it to one of his things.)

8 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

I was worried that your weekend made you sick or something. Heard from Dingy last night and at least knew she and Kirk were alive. We have no water!!!!!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Why no water?

The only thing that made me sick this weekend was coming back to reality. Vacationville is so much nicer!

aunt una said...

where'd ya go?? Was it fun? I bet Melanie was with you. I want to see pictures. Let's take a vote: Who wants to see pictures embarrassing or not? I do I do

ddg's grandma said...

I want to see pictures also!!! Don't know why there is no water just isn't. Dad thinks gas companies are taking our water, that conspiracy thing. Who does he thinks pays our bills. He better be nice to gas companies.

aunt una said...

Sorry miss read the blog. I guess you did say you DID NOT take pictures. I guess Melanie wasn't with you on vacation either was she?

Yah I guess it helps to read better doesn't it. Now I look like a dork.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

That's what getting old does to you! Melanie WAS with me. We met at Hagerstown and took the weekend to play and shop without children. The only pictures I really took were ones to annoy Dingy. I sent her a picture of Clares. (as in we're here and you're not ha ha) and then she wanted a picture of the shirt I bought her so I sent her a picture of some shoes in a store instead. And I found a dress I knew she would hate, so I sent her a picture of it and told her I bought it for her to wear to Kara's wedding. You know--fun pictures!

aunt una said...

You mean those weekends exist? No children,no husband, just play and goof off? WHAT!!!!

E and I are going out for dinner on Fri without Taylor does that count? Of course it's to dinner then to home to pick her up.

I have noticed a trend though, uncle E doesn't have her as much as I do. On my weekends to work one of our mothers has her. Now this sat we are leaving her behind to go and see our friends in Pittsburgh who just had a baby and I don't want Typhone(sp) Taylor around him just yet.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

It takes some arranging, but those kid free and husband free weekends CAN happen. Not often enough, but they do happen.

Dumbledorks's idea for last weekend was to take them to his parent's house, too. He only had them for a day and a half really! He messed up cause he signed himself up as a volunteer for Cub Scout Fun Day and HAD to be here on Saturday! ha ha. The poor baby had to actually watch his own kids for a few hours!