Wednesday, October 15, 2008

No Trick Or Treating This Year

I don't get to/have to go trick or treating this year. Not sure if that is a Boo or Yay moment. It saves me a little bit of money, so yay. Dippy got invited to a Halloween party/sleepover for that night. Goofy is afraid of all of the masks. We decided it wouldn't be worth it to dress him up to go beg for candy at the neighbors' houses if he's afraid the whole time. I think Dingy is going to go with a friend. I'm not sure the plans are written in stone yet, though. I'm thinking that Dumbledork and I will take Goofy and hide out in our room watching TV. It will save me money not buying the candy to pass out. And save me pounds gained from not eating all of the candy that I buy to pass out. I always seem to buy the candy I really like. Plus I learned from my Mom that even candy you don't really like is still candy! Eat it!

5 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

That's right, if it is sweet eat it! Still don't have water!!!!!!!

ddg's grandma said...

If I remember right I never made you eat the candy, I was trying to get it for me. By the way, did I tell you that we don't have any water?????

Melanie Welanie said...

Hey DDG's G-ma. Do you guys have water there?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Yes, I DO remember you trying to get the candy or YOU! I think that's where I learned how to get the good stuff out of MY kids' buckets!

Do you have water yet? :)

ddg's grandma said...

Still no water!