Tuesday, January 13, 2009

What the Heck Goofy?

And Goofy is back with another 'What the Heck?' moment. Last night, Dippy was doing Cub Scout homework. He is finishing up the last of the Webelos badges. He was working on the Artist badge and he needed to build a structure. Of course we built it out of Legos as there are a million kajillion of those in the house! The assignment was to build a structure, take a picture of it, and then print it for the scrapbook. So Dippy built it (I think Goofy may have helped a little bit) and I took a picture of it. Goofy got so excited at me taking a picture of the Legos structure, that he ran to the box and pulled out a piece and brought it over to me. I took a picture. He giggled and ran back to the box. He dropped the piece he had and brought me another one!

And another.
And another.


And...oops. Dingy walked by with some beef jerky.
And another.

And another.

And another.
And another.

And yet, another.










2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

That is so cute. Did he think he accomplished something when he picked the pieces up? Maybe he is just a ham. Keep the pictures coming.

aunt una said...

He was very proud of himself. Looks as if he had homework too.

Sorry Dippy about your race. You will win next time.

We just got back from our ski trip so now I am trying to catch up on life. I guess we didn't need to go to Snow Shoe to ski we could of just went here. We left in a blizzard and came back to Antarctica!!!! Holy Cow we got a ton of snow.