Friday, January 9, 2009

Dingy Eats Dog Food

If you have been reading Dingy's blog lately, she has been contemplating eating dog food. Why? We learned not to ask why of our kids a LONG time ago! I'm assuming she was bored and well, just a little dingy. She bought a can of dog food and had at it. Now this is the same child that got grossed out at eating deer meat at Grandma's house. (Of course she loved it and had a second helping before being told it was deer meat.) But she'll gladly open a can of basically mystery meat and chomp away.

I know a video would have been much better, but I have been having prooblems getting my videos from my camera to the computer. I can watch them on the camera. On the computer, I only have sound and no picture. So you'll have to settle for the still pics.

She's smiling. For now!
OK. Trying just a pinch. I tried telling her it didn't count unless she ate the whole can.

The full flavor hasn't quite set in yet, but she's getting it.


And a fast turn to run outside!!

Can you tell by the blinds that the door had been slammed? The blinds are off center on BOTH doors. Poor Sara is trying to figure out: 1) Why did she eat my food? 2) Why didn't she let ME outside? and 3) Can I have the food now?


Spitting and gagging.



More gagging along with the "oh my gosh that was nasty" dance.




And no, the taste doesn't wash away with just one water bottle!








4 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

She said there were going to be pictures and I've been waiting very patiently for them. Why can't you answer any of the cell phones????????

Unknown said...

Oh, my gosh Tiya!!! I can't believe you actually ate dog food!!!!!!!!! Looks like that was a fun night for you!!!!!!! (:

Tiya said...

It was gross and when I gave it to Sara she wolfed it down!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Hence it being called "DOG FOOD"! Dogs LIKE it. (But remember they also eat garbage and sometimes poo!) HEY! Maybe that's what was in the can that YOU ate!