Monday, January 26, 2009

Monster Jam!

Dumbledork took Dippy and Dingy to the Monster Jam on Saturday night. I sent my camera with him and asked him to get pictures. Here's a sampling of what I got.




Did you see the kids? No? Really? ME EITHER!! He didn't take ONE picture with anyone in it! Not the kids riding the metro. Not the kids in Chinatown where they ate supper. Not the kids outside the Verizon Center. Not even the kids enjoying the show! Guess how many pictures he took. Did you guess? SIXTY-SEVEN!! Sixty-seven pictures of the trucks! I asked him where my kids were and he said, "Oh. I didn't know what you wanted pictures of." What a dork! And he wonders why it is always ME carrying the camera!


5 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

YOU MEAN I WAITED ALL DAY FOR PICTURES OF TRUCKS???!!!!!! Does he not know what we want to see?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

YEP! That's why I said it would be better if I didn't tell you and you just wait til the post was up! SIXTY SEVEN pictures and not one of the kids! I asked him when we look at these pictures in 15 years, how is he even going to know what kid he took. I hope he knows I am so deleting these off my memory card. I can use the room for so much better stuff!

sharp as a marble said...

You really need to step back and look at how the male mind works. He went to see Monster trucks, with a camera, so take pictures of the trucks. They ate because they had to eat, they rode the metro because that is how you get to the monster trucks, and they went to the verizon center because that is where the main attraction is the Monster Trucks. Guys look at things like this as I went to see monster trucks, if I wanted to see the kids I could have stayed home, so I took pictures of the trucks.

I am sure when you ask him in 15 years what kids went, he will say ask them they remember it.

The male mind does not run wild looking to comprimise. Our minds work on a straight line, going to see the monster trucks wife says take camera. She must want to see monster trucks too.

Before you ask, yes we do know you don't want to see them we just didnt take the time to process that whole thought because we were in a hurry to get to chinatown and eat.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

WOW! You have him pegged! I'm thinking that you might want to be worried if you can think that much lke him! I really, honestly do think that he took the pictures of the trucks for me since I stayed home with Goofy!

Melanie Welanie said...

That is TOO funny!! I'm rollin'!!