Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Little Snothead!

I was watching TV last night in my room. I was holding the remote and the channel started changing. I hurried up and hit exit so I didn't lose the show I was watching. Then a second later it started changing again! I was pretty sure I hadn't touched any numbers, but what else could be happening? I laid the remote down, cause obviously I wasn't responsible enough to hold it! Then the numbers started changing AGAIN! I looked over at the doorway and there stood Goofy with the remote to the livingroom TV! As soon as I looked at him he started giggling! He knew exactly what he was doing, the little Snothead!

6 comments:

aunt una said...

What happened to the games on your blog site?? I have to go to Melaniewelnie's site to play games. I pretty much played her game all day. Nothing else to do. You can only clean for so long and we all know that isn't fun.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I cleaned up the sidebar. I have all of those countdowns for birthdays going on! I didn't know anyone actually played the games I had. Maybe I'll go through later and see what I can find to put back up there. that stupid ball game on Melanie's blog is enough to drive you insane! it just goes on FOREVER! She did find that there is an end, but I can't do it.

And you need to be careful. You should never clean for more than 5 minutes at a time.

ddg's grandma said...

As I wrote before and it didn't show up the only way Kirk can get your attention is mess with the tv. You inherited your Father's genes.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Oh, I really don't think so! And by the way, that was NOT worth reposting!

ddg's grandma said...

Could that be because it is true?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

NO! And I guess Rod was right (for once). I told him that My Mom hadn't commented on my blog today and he said, maybe she didn't have anything nice to say. I guess you proved his point!