Thursday, January 15, 2009

Christmas Presents

Like my Christmas socks? Yes, there is really nothing better to post about today! MelanieWelanie bought these for me. They are actually comfy. AND--this is one pair that I know for sure Dumbledork won't steal from me! I haven't had my own socks in YEARS! I used to have my own socks, then Dumbledork would wear them and stretch them all out and ruin them. So I stopped buying me socks and just wore his. Dippy's are really the perfect size for me now so I borrow from him, too, from time to time. Of course if Dumbledork DOES decide to borrow these, I will so be taking a picture and posting it!

3 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

Awww! They're cute!! Guess you'll need them with the kind of weather you guys are having. We are at -6 right now. I should've bought myself a pair. :)

ddg's grandma said...

Did it take forever to put them on?

Cassie said...

Your feet look really warm!!!!