Sunday, January 4, 2009

Girl Scout Cookies Anyone??

Anyone need Girl Scout cookies? I just received an email from a friend of a friend whose daughter is selling cookies for the first time this year. I haven't been asked to buy cookies since Dingy quit selling almost three years ago! I know some of you might NEED them! So if you want any, here's what they have:

"The cookies are $3.50 a box. There is another option this year that if you are not interested in cookies for yourself, you can donate boxes to a cause of our choice. We have chosen to donate to the Homeless Shelter on Rt. 1 in Dumfries. Here are the choices:
Lemon Chalet Creams
Trefoils (shortbread butter cookies)
Do si Dos(Peanut Butter Sandwich cookie)
Samoas(coconut caramel chocolate)
Dulce de Leche(milk caramel chips and stripes)
Sugar Free chocolate chip
Tagalongs(PB covered with chocolate)
Thin Mints"

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Please order me 3 boxes of samoas.

Melanie Welanie said...

Such temptation!! And the song gets me motivated....
I gotta ponder that offer!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I thought the song would help. It's Nadine's friend that is selling the cookies.