Friday, January 16, 2009

Dingy the Weirdo

OK. It is officially cold! We are at around 12 now. Maybe we'll see 20 today. I know my 'northern friends' would see 20 as a mini heat wave. But here it is cold! And what does the wonderful Dingy do? CARRIES her jacket out to the bus stop! This is my child that is ALWAYS cold. She wears a sweatshirt everywhere from the very beginning of fall til the start of summer. She can't go swimming in 90 degree weather without her lips turning purple and shivering like crazy! But on the day that we are under a wind chill advisory, she carries her heavy jacket. This is also after I got up to plug my phone in to charge and she jumped in my seat and stole my blanket! So if we're cold in the house, don't you think you need to bundle up a little to go outside?

5 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

They cancelled school today because the wind chill is supposed to be between -15 to -25 today.

yeah.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

You REALLY aren't rethinking that move yet??

We're up to 13 degrees now.

ddg's grandma said...

Couldn't you make her put her coat on so she wouldn't get sick?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Today I stopped her at the top of the stairs and said, Stop. Put your coat on BEFORE you go out. She did after huffing about it. Last week, I had to run to the door and stop her in the driveway to put it on!

ddg's grandma said...

Are the other kids going without there coats? I like her background on her blog. (not that I don't like yours hers is just pretty)