Friday, January 23, 2009

Good News, Bad News

The good news: I fixed the scanner and can now scan in pictures!! AND--I know where they go once they have been scanned! (The old printer just told me that the scanned item goes to a special folder. It never said where this special folder is located or what it was called!) Just think of the pictures you'll get to see now! Lots of baby/toddler pics of Dingy and Dippy.

The bad news: I only have it working on my computer, not Rod's. And guess which computer has internet access. Yep. NOT MINE!! I believe hooking mine up to the internet sounds like a good Sunday project for him. I would bug him tomorrow, but he bought Monster Jam tickets for him and Dingy and Dippy. And since that was done for the kids I can't bother him tomorrow. But Sunday! I can bother him Sunday!

No comments: