Thursday, January 22, 2009

Karma

So you know how I was all proud of myself for scaring Dumbledork today? Well, I guess karma decided to come bite me in the butt for it. OK, not the butt, the finger! Can you see that spot on my finger? Nice blood blister, huh? It HURTS!! A LOT!! I was carrying the membership file box out to the van and when I stopped to open the front door, the box slipped and fell and hurt my fingers. They throbbed the whole way over to the school. That's when I saw the blister on it. Dumbledork hit the box and Dippy kicked it, but that didn't stop the throbbing of the finger! (But it was a nice gesture. I guess.)

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

First thing I thought when I saw your finger was that you hurt it cause you are on the computer so much. I liked Dippy's adventure.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

You know, I do other things besides sitting at the computer!

We decided that Dippy is definitely mine and Dingy is Rod's. Dingy and Rod can watch hours of scary movies and be fine. Dippy and I can both get scared just from a stupid preview on tv!!