Thursday, January 22, 2009

Inauguration

Did you watch all of the inauguration? We watched most of the morning, and saw the swearing in and all. We kept waiting for the parade to start. According to the guide on tv, it was to start at 2. Then it changed to 2:30. I don't think it really started til 3 or 3:30, though! (DC was running on Rodney time!) Dingy and I watched Juno with the news in the bottom corner so we would know as soon as the parade started. Her friend, Cassie's Dad was IN the parade. Pretty cool, huh? So anyway, this was my favorite part of the parade. Al Roker has met how many famous people? He IS famous himself, really, I am sure the majority of Americans are aware of who he is. Through the Today show, I would imagine he has met just about everyone, actors, authors, politicians.... But he was soooo excited when Obama walked by and acknowledged him! He was still getting high 5's from people around him when the clip ended!

No comments: