Wednesday, November 12, 2008

What Was I Thinking??

So you know the countdown on my blog here that is counting down til I am outta here? The one that is down to like 23 days or so? Well, that is counting down til my volunteer duties are done at Cub Scouts. As of Dec. 6, I will be DONE! Dec. 6 is the final popcorn delivery day, and also recharter day. I am working on the recharter papers this weekend so I can turn them in to the Cubmaster next week and have that all out of the way. Then I can just wait for the popcorn delivery day, help pick it up, sort it all out, and distribute it. Then I am DONE! WRONG! Looks like I may have to take down the counter! SOMEONE opened their big mouth at the committee meeting last night and was given a new job! It's not a big deal......but I'm already thinking of who I can pawn it off to!

12 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

What kind of job did you get into this time? Was it a fun meeting?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

The meeting was actually very calm and productive. The one trouble maker didn't show so it made it a MUCH nicer meeting. I think I was appointed Pack secretary. I have to send out notes on last night's meeting. I told them I was only with the Pack til Feb. anyway. But I think there is a lady that would be great for taking over. I'll be ambushing her at tomorrow night's pack meeting! :)

ddg's grandma said...

I bet people love to see you coming.

Melanie Welanie said...

musn't. leave. sarcastic. comment.

must. resist. must. resist.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Go ahead Melanie! Bring it on! (Just don't break my blog again!)

ddg's grandma said...

I want to hear the sarcastic remark from Miss Melanie! PLEASSSSEEEEEE

Melanie Welanie said...

No no no. Can't do it anymore. Sorry fans, the train has left the station.

ddg's grandma said...

So disappointing!!!

Melanie Welanie said...

I can't win.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

SEE!?! Melanie, you finally figured it out. When dealing mith my mother--you CAN'T win!

ddg's grandma said...

Well, mom of dippy, dingy & goofy that was just mean. As long as her sarcastic remarks aren't directed at me they are fine! You win lots of times when dealing with me, it's me that comes out the loser.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Oh, don't start the pity party! You know darn well, you don't come out the loser! I have NEVER won, and Melanie ESPECIALLY won't win cause she can't be mean to anyone.