Monday, November 24, 2008

My Bathroom

Here's my bathroom. Pretty, isn't it? This all started back in late February or early March. Dumbledork gutted the entire bathroom. I told him when he started not to take out the toilet unless he would have it replaced in two weeks. I gave him two weeks! I didn't think that was putting too much pressure on him. Well, let's see, if this started in March, and we are now in November, I think he passed the two weeks mark! The next date I was told was the end of April. Didn't happen. Sometime in September I was told it would be definitely be done by Thanksgiving. Does anyone know when Thanksgiving is? Oh, in three days? Who wants to bet this little project isn't finished for Thanksgiving either? Do you know what he IS concerned about? In the office, there is a little gap in the door that is letting cold air in. In the office. Where we don't pay to heat. Meanwhile, there is a gap in the front door of the HOUSE! Where you can feel it every time you walk past the door!


Does this count as the tub being in? It's IN the house. And techincally IN the bathroom.



I found my steak knife! I have been wondering why I only have 3 when I knew I had a set of 4!

Can you see the GRASS? That is a hole through the floor of the bathroom to the OUTSIDE!! It has been getting down to freezing or below overnight and we have a hole this big! (But, yeah, let's worry over a little gap in the door of the office!)


So there's my bathroom. I think I am now resigned to just having one bathroom forever. But at least I do have the other one! Wish I knew a licensed contractor I could hire!


8 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

He isn't fixing it because he knows I can come when there is a commode on the same floor that you sleep on. The office is much more important since he spends so much time out there playing on the computer. Move the computer to the bathroom and I bet it would get done.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

So it's YOUR fault that my feet freeze when I get up in the middle of the night!? Thanks alot. Maybe you could tell him that you don't visit in the winter time anyway.

ddg's grandma said...

Dumbledork!!!
I won't be down this winter so would you please fix the bathroom so my daughter and grandchildren don't have to freeze. I PROMISE I won't be down.

Melanie Welanie said...

So do you think you would get in trouble if you called PW Home Improv.? heehee

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I'm almost more upset at finding my good steak knife in there than the fact that I don't have a bathroom to use!

OMG! I really need to call them or Sunshine. I need to make sure it is a company he is in direct competition with AND knows him!

Melanie Welanie said...

heehee Leave their number in plain sight by the phone in the office. OOh, that sounded evil of me. I don't know where that came from.

sharp as a marble said...

I like to see that someone else lives in constant construction. Although mine is my own fault, I sympathize anyway.

The bundle of joy has no room yet I have 6 months to get it done in that is about the estimated departure time from our room. After that it is all the little annoying projects.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Dumbledork is really good at the destruction part. Just not so much the putting it back together.