Thursday, November 27, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!

Have a great Thanksgiving! Enjoy your big meals, football games and whatever. We'll be out in the mountains hiking!

Normally if we blow off the extended family for a holiday, we go to the Old Country Buffet and a movie. Unfortunately, Goofy is too little to take to a movie. And we can't hardly leave one of us at home to watch him while the others go to a movie on a family holiday! So this year, we came up with a new plan. Three of us are excited to go. The other two will have to get in the mood when we get there. Turkey subs from Sheetz can count as our turkey dinner, right?

Have a great day and hopefully I will have some good pictures to post of our day when we make it home.

3 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

Gobble gobble, gang!!

Hope you had a nice family outing.
:)

ddg's grandma said...

Thanks for talking to me about wild animals right before I went to bed. I had a tiger on my roof, it ate my cat and Rodney made Lukey get a horrible haircut. Now my cat is gone, not even here for breakfast.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Like, were you going to eat it for breakfast? And you were the one that brought up the coyotes and hope they don't eat my cat thing.

And I didn't see a tiger yesterday. Just a bear and some deer. and a bunch of hawks and turkey buzzards.