Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Christmas Pictures

We got our Christmas pictures taken today! Nadine took a BUNCH for us. Now I have to go through and find my favorites. I think I have it narrowed down to TWELVE! The kids were much more relaxed and we got a lot of great shots. This is one that we won't be using. Goofy was being, well goofy, in quite a few shots. I think we are getting a few made where he is 'being himself'. I have a few of Dingy that we sat and laughed at. I decided that we pick too much at her on the blog, so I am not posting them. (But she looked very funny!)


4 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

This is such a good picture but it looks like Goofy found something way funnier than the other two. Will you tell Dippy that I got in too late to call him last night and go to the website with him. I'll try before guitar lesson tonight if Dad doesn't get home too early and we have to go and get Mark his birthday present.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I heard that Mark likes the scout popcorn! Last day to order any--we turn it in tomorrow night.

ddg's grandma said...

Couldn't get it here in time for his birthday.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Christmas?