Friday, November 21, 2008

Random Thoughts

Some random thoughts. (And to give Grandma something to read until I can get some pictures ready!)

Now Goofy will cry if he thinks he ISN'T going to school. After weeks of crying because we take him, he cried this morning because he thought Dumbledork was keeping him here. We went to school and he marched right into his classroom ready to play!

There are less than 10 days until Dippy's birthday! He still hasn't placed his order for his birthday cake. He scares me sometimes with what he wants to me make. I don't think he understands that I have limited decorating abilities. Last year we did a race car. It wasn't beautiful but he liked it.

Dippy has officially inherited the annoying 'man' gene. Last night we couldn't find one of Goofy's shoes. Dingy was out with a friend so it was just me and three of those people carrying the 'man' gene. I was hunting and hunting. Dumbledork was sitting on the couch with Goofy asking me where I had it last. (Just as a side note...that question NEVER helps!) He did however pick up his feet for me to look under the couch. I thought Dippy was looking downstairs. I went down and he was watching tv down there! He told me he would help but he doesn't know what the shoe looks like. WHAT?? Hey Dippy--If it is a shoe that looks like Goofy's size..That's IT!! We never did find it and Dumbledork went out by himself.

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Did he have shoes to wear to school? I used to get yelled at violently when I asked where did you have it last and I'm sure you know who did the yelling.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I cleaned the livingroom this morning and I did find his shoes. We had one last night. I found one this morning in the living room and one downstairs. I don't know which one is the one we had last night, though.