Monday, November 24, 2008

It's Sick :(


At 3:00 this morning I had a baby screaming and Dingy puking. Nice. I couldn't get Goofy to settle down. Finally I turned the TV on and he stopped screaming and watched tv. From 3:00 til 6:00!! AM!! Dingy came over to my room and said she puked. Then she crawled into bed with us and kept leaving to puke some more. Everyone got back to sleep just about in time for me to get up to get Dippy off to school. Goofy and Dingy stayed in bed until somewhere around 10.

4 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Poor little Dingy, she doesn't look like she feels very good. Is she any better yet?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

She is much better and should probably be in school. I, on the other hand, am completely exhausted and need a nap!

ddg's grandma said...

She probably needs to rest for the day and just think Luke will probably be sick tomorrow! You can rest when you get it.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Wow! Way to be optimistic! If you'll remember, I was the only one NOT to get the flu last year when everyone else had it! So, no rest then. Remember Dippy asking me if I was scared cause I was the only one left to get sick?