Wednesday, November 12, 2008

More Christmas Pictures

Here are a couple of more pics from yesterday. This first one, I HAD to order. I was standing behind Nadine trying to get Goofy to look at me and smile. She told him to say something and I think he was informing her that he would NOT be saying anything! (We get this pose from him A LOT! Usually when we are telling him to quit doing something or to shush. He then will look at us and put his finger up and yell something back!)



The hand was still in motion!


4 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

The pictures are so cute, he must really have Dingy's attitude. They all look good in the first picture but Dippy looks like he has a problem in the second one.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

The first one is one that you are getting a 5x7 of. It was too cute and too HIM not to order it.

ddg's grandma said...

It was really cute! Now, please email me the one of Dingy being funny.

Melanie Welanie said...

Cute!