Friday, November 7, 2008

Things That Have Irked Me Today

For some reason, I ran into several things today that just irked me. So now I must share.

First, I took Goofy to preschool this morning and they were painting the doors to the school. The one and only set of doors to the preschool. The poor idiot painting had to keep moving to let the parents through to drop off their children. Plus, there are three preschool classes there on Friday mornings. Why could they not have waited til the afternoon or evening when there wouldn't be little kids walking through? Each of those classes go to the gym through that door. They had to walk about 40-50 kids through those wet paint doors today. WHY? Why paint during preschool hours when there are so many NON preschool hours?

Then, I had to go to Manassas after I picked up Goofy. I drove past a shopping center that had their CHRISTMAS decorations up already! It's the first week of November! Can't we wait til Thanksgiving before decorating for Christmas? It was like 80 degrees today and I'm staring at little Christmas presents hanging off the light posts!

The third thing from today---TWO people told me they hate the background I chose for my blog. I thought it was pretty and fall like. Dumbledork said the letters that aren't black hurt his eyes. Mom said about the same thing only she went further and said, "Yeah it was cute but now I'm done with it!" You just can't make some people happy. All I hear from her is more pictures, more pictures, and now she insults my background!

The last is the most disturbing and irritating thing that happened today. My parents went to Pizza Hut. (Which is where I wanted our supper from, but Dumbledork wouldn't order it for me so we had frozen pizzas.) So anyway, they go to Pizza Hut, so they had a some great pizza, right? NO! One ordered soup and one ordered salad!! WHAT THE HECK???!! Who goes to Pizza Hut and doesn't order a PIZZA?? I wonder if the waitress looked at them and asked "Do you know where you are? This is PIZZA HUT!" I didn't even know they HAD soup at Pizza Hut. NO ONE should know they have soup at Pizza Hut cause it's Pizza Hut and you should order PIZZA!! They just wasted a perfectly good dinner out. I think if you don't know how to order properly at a restaurant you need to just stay home to eat.

6 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

Feel better?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

:) Only slightly. Maybe today will be better! But can you believe what they ordered at Pizza Hut?

Melanie Welanie said...

That is too weird!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Old people don't know how to eat out right!

ddg's grandma said...

Excuse me but we did have cheesey bread sticks with our soup and salad. I think people should be allowed to order what they want and all you have to do is read the menu and you can see they have soup and it was really good!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

They just put the soup on the menu as a joke! They probably had to run down to Eat and Park to get it for you! You know, if you want soup, salad, and bread, you should go to Olive Garden.