Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Gross Soda

We found this soda at Target last week. All the Halloween stuff was 75% off and these looked like cool little cans of soda, so we decided to try it. It says it's Candy Corn flavor. It must have been really really bad. (NO, I didn't try it.....I don't try new things.) This can sat opened in the fridge for several days. I went to throw it out and when I was pouring it out, the color caught my eye. I don't think the picture does it complete justice. It was like neon yellow! I think it might even glow in the dark!!

There's still one can left in the fridge. It will probably still be there next Halloween! Maybe I can stick it in someone's Trick or Treat bag!

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Candy corn candy is horrible why wouldn't the SODA be that way too?

Tiya said...

It made me sick! Even the smell makes me sick!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Well, I guess Dippy and I just shouldn't be let loose in a store alone! :) The can looked cool.