Saturday, March 21, 2009

What's This?

Guess what this is a picture of. Did you guess? And you can't go for the obvious of two kids sleeping. We're looking closer at Dippy. Did you guess again?

Ok. I'll tell you. This is a picture of Mommy winning a $20 bet!! Dippy went to a Boy Scout event last night. They left the church at 8:00 last night and got back around 9:30 this morning. They went to a rock wall climbing place and had a lock in. It sounds like they all had a good time, too. But earlier in the week, Dippy brought home a paper saying there was a Spring Fling dance at his school today. It is at 2. So I told him that I thought he would have time to come home from rock climbing, take a nap, and still get to the dance. He said he wouldn't be taking a nap. I told him that if he was staying up all night Friday night, I bet $20 he'd be sleeping during the day on Saturday. All week, he's been saying he's going to win the $20. I think he lost. AND, he's missing his dance! After we picked him up, we went out to breakfast and then out to Manassas to look at a van. He fell asleep a little bit on the way out, but he fell asleep HARD on the way home. I can't get him out of the van!! When we first got home, we just thought he would get out. We waited about a half hour, and it was time for him to go to the dance, and I can't get him out. That kid is the hardest person EVER to wake up. (Yes, even harder than Granny!!) I got him up a little and unbuckled, and he tried to open his door but it was locked, and I said come out this side, but he curled up on the seat and went back to sleep! I hope he's not too disappointed that he missed the dance.

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

That is just pathetic. He was sure he was going to be up all day!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

He's STILL in the van!!! It's been 2 HOURS!! I just went out to get my camera cuase he took it last night and I wanted to see what he did, and he is sitting in his seat...sitting..sound asleep. i even slammed the sliding door shut and nothing!