Sunday, March 15, 2009

Train Show

I finally made it over to the train show. We were going to look around on Saturday, but I got a call from one of the Dad's asking if I was on my way cause Dippy said he was sick and he wasn't looking good. I was already in the parking lot, so I just took Dippy and went home without seeing anything. He felt better enough today to go over and show us around and work his shift. (Although, he is still going to the doctor's tomorrow.) I even got a few pictures while I was there today.

There's Dippy after he started working. (I didn't want to be 'that Mom' that takes pictures of everything her kid does, so I sat the camera on the table and very discreetly touched the button.)

That car with the yellow on it, it says live fish.
And there really were live fish!


4 comments:

Tiya said...

Ok in the the 2nd picture the boy standing next to dippy is CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thats all I have to say about that. :)

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

You are never going to another Boy Scout event!!

ddg's grandma said...

So Dingy, are you going to join Boy Scouts or at least help Dippy out all the time?

Tiya said...

Well I will only go if I see more cute boys but if I don't then I won't go but like I allready have a boyfriend so it really doesn't matter.