Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Anniversary!!

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY MOM AND DAD!!

Yep, that's right. Birthday and anniversary, all in one day! What the heck were they thinking?

And I know I'm going to get yelled at for using a picture (see the birthday post below) but whatever. She yells at me everyday anyway, might as well give her a reason! Although, I was going through my wedding album to find this picture (the only place to find a picture of them together is in the wedding albums!) and I found another very dorky picture of Bill. I debated using it here so we could just point and laugh at him today, but I decided a picture of Mom and Dad would be a slight bit nicer. (We'll use the one of Bill on a slow blog day.)

Have a great day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

I don't yell at you all the time! Thank you.