Thursday, March 5, 2009

I Hate American Idol!

Yep. I said it. I hate American Idol. Know why? It is taking Bones off once again this week!! The one show that we really really really like, and it isn't on cause of stupid American Idol! And last week's episode was a repeat, which I didn't know it was a repeat until Rod and I got our snacks ready and sat down to watch it. Although, I have a feeling that my liking the show may cause it to be cancelled this year. I just found out yesterday that they cancelled Life on Mars. (They did say that the final episode was written as a finale so there may be some answers at least. ) Then, I was reading an article that said the Reaper's chance of renewal is very slim. This is after they have already cut Pushing Daisies. Every show that Rod and I watch together is getting axed! So you might want to tell me the shows you really like, and we WON'T watch them so you'll have a chance at keeping them on the air.

6 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

What's a botty dat?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I thought moving Bones to Thursday night was to protect it from Idol. Is Idol on EVERY night?? Do we really NEED that? Really? Hasn't the show run its course? Oh wait...that's right...I don't LIKE that show so it'll stay on FOREVER!! it's the shows that I like that get cancelled.

Sorry...I thought I was done ranting...apparently not! :)

Tiya said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mary said...

Keith LOVES Life on Mars!!! :)

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I really hope they end it with some kind of answer. It looked they were gearing it up for some really good story lines, too!

Tiya said...

Why did you delete my comment?!