Friday, March 20, 2009

What the Heck????

I wanted to do an anniversary post today. I was waiting so that Natasha's birthday post would get read first. So, I'm looking for a picture to put with our post. I thought I might have something in my scanned photos. But instead of a nice picture, I open the files and I find THIS!!

What the heck is this?? SOMEONE scanned their HAND! I guess I should be happy that it was just a hand...but WHO?? And WHY?? I've been staring at this. I'm thinking Dippy just might be the guilty party here. If that's the case...we're skipping the Why? I just don't want to know.

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

I bet it was him, why is the nail so long? At least it wasn't his butt.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

you mean the thumb? Cause it looks like maybe it was moved or something.
Do you think that's his hand? It's too dark and short for Dingy, and too big for Goofy. I don't think it's big enough for Rod. Unless Rod scanned one of his guys' hands!