Thursday, March 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Mommy!!!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOMMY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew if I used a picture of my Mommy, she would first yell at me in the comments and then call me up and yell at me some more. No one wants that. So instead, I used a picture of her family. Well, most of the family. The picture is a year or two old, so we're missing Goofy. And Rod. (He was on a fishing trip when we did this.) Anyway, we can't have a picture of Mom on here. But Bill doesn't read the blog, so feel free to point at laugh at him!! :) (Yes, that IS a party hat he's wearing!)

Have a great birthday Mom!!

3 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Thank you! Esp. for the song, it's really mean.

Tiya said...

A year or 2 try 7!!!!!!!!!11

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

It's actually a little over 9 years old. That picture was taken for Granny's 80th birthday and she turned 89 in November.