Monday, March 2, 2009

Double Roar!

So you know the little snow we had yesterday? I guess that was a baby lion running in front of his parents! Mommy and Daddy lion came through last night!
Rod even cleared me a path to the office!
Here's the front!

Yeah, I don't think the kids are going to school tomorrow either! It must be bad out on the roads, too. Rod went to the gym this morning and when he came home he asked me if Goofy has a doctor's appointment today...which he does....and Rod said, I don't think he's going. For ROD to say we're not going out, it must be bad! (Although the appointment isn't il 2 and I really don't want to reschedule.)
AND--Rod just called me to check the weather to see when this is going to end and we're getting 2-4 MORE inches this morning!!
I need to get the kids up and outside! Mommy wants to see a snowman!!

5 comments:

aunt una said...

Baby lion came to visit us the big lion must of visited you. It's sunny here and promising. Uh, for you not so much. I am just glad it's not us. I don't think I could take much more.

ddg's grandma said...

We have no snow here and the sun is shining but it is cold but no snow! We want to see pictures of the kids playing in the snow and making a snowman.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

We've all been inside under blankets watching tv! And the snow has stopped and the roads are cleared already! Guess they might be in school tomorrow after all.

ddg's grandma said...

How many inches did you get and does Kirk get to go to the dr. today?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I'm guessing 6 inches. And yes, he is going. He just ate his lunch and will be taking his bath shortly. they plowed our roads, so I know the Parkway is clear.