Saturday, March 28, 2009

After the Sleepover

Well, our big sleepover has come and gone; leaving in it's wake a tired Mommy, a quiet Dingy, and a missing Dippy. Adam's Mom stopped by earlier to pick him up and we made plans to meet their family for dinner at the Buffet. Somehow over dinner, plans were made for Dippy to head to Adam's house tonight! He just left a few minutes ago. Dingy has been on the couch back in her jammies since we got home from lunch. She only changed long enough to go eat dinner! I have a crapload of snack foods left, too! We barely touched the cake, and only opened one bag of chips! They did scarf down the cinnamon roll bites I made for breakfast though! I made two cans and I'm not sure that any made it through the day.

Hopefully the kids all had fun. I didn't get many pictures. I do have a nice one of the girls with the one facial mask. It's funny and scary at the same time. I asked them if I could post it and neither one said yes. (They didn't say no, either...)

I'm off to take a nap!

3 comments:

Mary said...

You are such a trooper to have the sleepover and then all the extra stuff you did today too! Cassie had so much fun.... thank you again! And Happy Birthday (early) Dingy!!!! :)

Cassie said...

I had soooo much fun!!! Thank you for having me over!!! :)

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

you're welcome here anytime Cassie!