Tuesday, March 17, 2009

More Random Ramblings

Last night, Rod was trying to find a set of keys that he lost. I searched through jacket pockets for him. I didn't find the keys, but I found $5!! Of course, I had to hand it over to Dingy this morning so that she could eat lunch today. But for a night I had extra money.

I think Goofy likes to mess with Dingy. When I do laundry, he puts away everyone's socks for me. He puts Rod's either in the right drawer or on our bed. He puts his own on his bed. He puts Dippy's on his (Goofy's) bed. But Dippy has the top bunk, so he can't really reach it to put the socks there. But Dingy's....he doesn't put them on her bed. He doesn't put them on her desk. He puts them in her clothes hamper! I think he is hiding them from her!

2 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

He has to do all the picking he can now while he's little and can get away with it.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

I don't think he's going to stop. Ever.