Thursday, February 5, 2009

So Funny!

I am FREEZING!! My little fingers are turning to icicles here at the computer! The last few days it hasn't been so cold in the office. Today it is bad. I just checked weather.com to see how cold it is here. We are at 22 degrees but it feels like 7! That's cold! So, to make myself feel better, do you know what I did? Yep, what I always do. I typed in my Mom's zipcode! They're at -2! HA HA HA! NEGATIVE! AND--it feels like -11! Yep, made me feel MUCH better. And surprisingly, not so cold anymore. And she asks why we left! We get asked a lot when we're moving back. How bout when global warming hits y'all!!

Enjoy your negative numbers!

(Yes, I do know I am risking karma biting me again. However, no matter how cold it gets here, it will be colder THERE!)

5 comments:

Melanie Welanie said...

The kids had a 2 hour delay today because of the negative temperatures.

I know.....duh.

ddg's grandma said...

You really shouldn't make fun of us because you could get really cold down there. I had -9 on my way to work and there was a 2 hour delay here too. I'm taking a vacation day tomorrow and it is supposed to be beautiful.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

A day off would be beautiful no matter what the weather, right? Why are you taking a vacation day? Those are supposed to be saved for me!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

My kid went at regulare time. One is sleeping on my couch. He was supposed to go to the eye dr. this morning and woke up puking. I was trying to make him go anyway, and on the way out the door he tossed his cookies again. I had to reschedule his appointment...for JULY! That was the next time they could get me in!

ddg's grandma said...

Maybe you should tell the dr. (medical) the next time you go how much he is throwing up. Seems like it is happening too often. I'm taking a vacation day just to get away from this place.