Saturday, February 7, 2009

Christmas Pictures

I wanted to post something like this during the Christmas season. (But my scanner didn't work, so I couldn't.) Here's all of our old Christmas card pictures.


I don't think Dippy wanted to be there. At least Dingy has her signature smile on, though!

Admire the clothing--their Grandma made them their outfits.


What's going on with Dippy's eyes? You can tell he's up tp something! They were screwing around all during this sitting. (but they had fun and it's a 'true' picture!)


I think Goofy might be the one that has changed the most! When I showed him this picture today, I said That's you and he said, No.

And the most current.
Did anyone notice that Dingy was smiling in EVERY picture? Maybe we need to carry a camera around with us at all times to keep her in a good mood!

5 comments:

Tiya said...

Thats just because I know how to pose for a picture.

ddg's grandma said...

Dingy certainly does! She can even pose when no one else knows there is a camera around like at Hershey Park. Smile like that all the time and you won't get those awful frown wrinkles.

Cassie said...

Dingy!!! You looked so cute as a baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Nice smile!!

aunt una said...

Awwww I remember when they were that little and precious!

Melanie Welanie said...

How cute!!