Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Rod and My Camera

Last week, Rod was asked to go talk to a Scout about his Eagle Project. The kid is trying to rebuild this platform for the marching band at his high school. Rod wanted to take pictures so that he could redraw it and come up with a materials list and all that good stuff. I let him borrow my camera. (I think I should have just taken the pictures myself.)


Ok. Not so bad so far, right? Those are decent pictures. But THESE were in the middle.





What the heck? When he got back in the car I asked him if he got good pictures and he even said, yeah, I even got a picture of my finger and the ground. So he KNEW he took these. Does he know there's a delete button? (OK. I really DON'T want him using the delete. He pushed it once and then clicked OK to delete ALL! ) And he wonders why I'm always the one carrying the camera on family trips!

1 comment:

ddg's grandma said...

Guess he just needs you to be with him at all times.