Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Dippy Sleeping

Earlier this year, I posted a picture of Goofy laying inside our TV stand. Someone mentioned it reminded them about Dippy and how he always slept in weird places. Now that I can scan pictures, I can share some of the weird places/ways he slept.

Hanging off the edge of the bed.
How he got himself back in there and fell asleep like that, we'll never know!

Not such a weird place, but just cute. (Don't tell Dumbledork I scanned this pic crooked, he hates that sort of thing.)

Aunt Darla gave him this horse for Christmas one year. He tucked it into bed with him himself.

This is how he spends his time at Grandma's house. She banishes him to the basement.







10 comments:

ddg's grandma said...

Those all are so cute and bring back memories of him when he was little. I do not banish him to the basement! He likes his "me time" and is very happy down there.

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

That's what all the crazy people say! Even Dad said you made him stay in the basement.

ddg's grandma said...

Is that marker on Dippy's arms and hands? Is history repeating?

Melanie Welanie said...

Ahhh....memories.

:)

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

YES! It IS marker!

ddg's grandma said...

So, you watched him like you do Goofy?

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

Wow. Way to say bad mother!

Tiya said...

HEY those are my sheets why does he have my sheets? HE got the polor bear thing and I got the snowmen!NOT FAIR!

Mom of Dippy, Dingy & Goofy said...

OH! MY! GOSH!! Does it matter NOW? He was like FIVE in that picture!

ddg's grandma said...

Well, that's only 6 years ago, now maybe we can fight about that!