Saturday, February 21, 2009

My Constant Source of Entertainment

Last night, Dingy and I went to a pep rally thing for the Relay For Life. On the way home, we stopped at Burger King. Dingy ordered a Whopper Jr meal. We sat down and she opened her sandwich and started taking toppings off. I asked her what she was taking off. My thought was, next time she orders one, we'll order it minus whatever it was that is in that pile. So I ask, "What are you taking off?" She answers, "The stuff I don't like." Are you kidding me? The stuff I don't like? Really? Glad to hear you're not taking off what you DO like and leaving the crap! I ask her again what she's taking off and she still tells me, in that disgusted tone of hers that says I already answered you, The stuff I don't like! OK. So I tell her why I was asking and inform her that if I try ordering a Whopper jr minus "the stuff I don't like" the workers may have no clue what to do! (She never did tell me what she took off either! Knowing her it was the meat!)

Then tonight, we went to see Coraline. I was going to go to Wendy's for their fish sandwich, but Dingy asked to go to Chik-fil-et. SHE asked to go there. So we did. On the way over, she asked, "Wait. What do they have there?" Ummm...CHICKEN!! They got chicken, Dingy! It's in the name!

That instantly made me think of this clip. Wait for the KFC part. Then for extra fun, right around the 5 minute mark, watch the lady in blue in the front row. How do you miss your hands when you're clapping??

No comments: